Deze piano is ook te huur. Piano Huur informatie
At Perzina we guarantee quality. Equipped with the ESQ feature, which means that 90% of the materials come from Germany and other European countries such as England, France and Austria. Under the supervision of Bol, Perzina grew to be a product that matches the big brands in sound and quality. The pianos have a floating convex soundboard and comb from spruce (exclusive, patented by Bol cs), which extends the speaking string part by 20%. Perzina has its own unique mechanism that is manufactured with the most modern techniques using high-quality natural materials. There is no use of plastic parts as you find them in Japanese pianos. The German hammerheads are from C.Bechstein (depending on model). Perzina grand pianos are equipped with a similar quality Renner mechanism as Bösendorfer, Steinway & Sons, Seiler and Bechstein.
Affordable, fully handmade pianos and grands. Equipped with the latest technology: Perzina is an unparalleled experience in price/quality. The leading American book, The Piano Book, written by Larry Fine, tests all new pianos and grand pianos annually and then places them in categories. Perzina is in the same category as the well-known quality brands such as Yamaha, Kawai and Boston. Come and listen to the harmonic quality in terms of sound, architecture and price.
The materials, the source of quality
Perzina uses the very best quality European materials, such as:
1. Soundboard: Austrian quality spruce wood. This soundboard can’t lose any pressure because of the special convex construction.
2. Hammerheads: most piano models are equipped with the mechanism and hammerheads of Renner and/or Abel.
3. Strings: Röslau (Germany)
4. Pinblock: multiple layers of beech, brand Delignit (German)
5. The pianos have a floating convex soundboard and a comb of spruce (spruce wood). Most of the grand pianos are equipped with the same quality Renner mechanism as Bösendorfer, Steinway & Sons, Seiler and Bechstein.
6. Keyboard: individually multi-layer” Linden” wood weighted keys.